Get ready for birthday boy Noah Centineo’s swoon-worthy looks!
Give us a loud shout if you too, like us, have fallen head over heels for Noah Centineo a.k.a. Peter Kavinsky. The actor known for his role in the Netflix flick “To all the boys I’ve loved before” was bestowed the title of internet’s new dream boyfriend after his appearance in the movie. His innocence, charming smile, handsome features and well-built physique, instantly had an effect on almost everyone.
Noah Centineo is not only everyone’s favourite; he’s also a sharp dresser and loves playing around with his styles and looks. From long hairstyles to short buzz cuts, from clean shaven to a messy beard, he has never failed to impress the audience.
Here’s a bunch of looks by the boy we’ve all loved before:
- This long grown-out, dishevelled hair look is a signature style he’s often seen in. The look gets a 10/10 from us for effortless style.
- We love this soft and scruffy stubble look. It oozes glam yet has a natural appeal to it.
- This clean-shaved look on Noah brings out his childish and boyish charms. Ones all the ladies are known to fall for!
- He took the internet by storm in this killer buzz cut. The cut looks effortlessly stylish on the actor.
- Messy hair, don’t care? Noah’s messy hair is fashionably sexy and his beard simply adds to the raw grunge appeal, oozing out of this picture.