Team Hair has put together easy ways to care for your pout this lips appreciation day.
There is nothing comfortable about dry, chapped lips, which is why our pockets, nightstands and purses are stocked with lip hydration products. Thankfully, we have a day set apart to appreciate and care for our precious pout! With lip appreciation day coming soon, follow these simple lip care mantras and put your best pout forward!
HAIR brings you the simple tips to follow and some of the best lip moisturising products that you need to add-to-cart right now!
Tips for baby-soft lips:
- Gentle exfoliation, is key for a killer pout.
- Give your lips a gentle massage, preferably with a lip serum or lip oil.
- Did you know lip yoga was a thing? If you didn’t, now you know! Press your lips together and try to vibrate the lips while creating a buzzing sound. Do this a couple of times for atleast 10 seconds, at a stretch.
- Apply a little sunscreen on your lips too, whenever you step out.
- Load up on the H2O and Vitamin A.
- Moisturise your lips with petroleum jelly or any lip balm.
- Chapstick Total Hydration 3 in 1 Lip Care
Chapstick total hydration 3 in 1 lip care makes your lips feel silky, soft and is long lasting.
- Smith’s Rosebud Salve
Not only is this product incredibly hydrating, it also has a hint of pink, that gives your natural lip colour a boost.
- Beeswax Burt’s Bees Lip Balm
Burt’s Bees is a simple moisturising lip balm that does not have your typical sweet lip balm taste and is non- shiny.
- Kiehl’s Butterstick Lip Treatment
Kiehl’s butterstick lip treatment comes in 5 hues plus a clear option which gives your lips the perfect insta-worthy pout.
- Vaseline Lip Therapy
This product is not as oily as the rest of the Vaseline products. It gives your lips the softness and hydration it needs.