As Gal Gadot (a.k.a. Wonder Woman) celebrates her birthday, we track some of her best makeup looks.
Before getting into acting, she was a basketball player, a combat trainer in the Israeli Defense Forces and represented Israel at the Miss Universe beauty contest. She then made a splash in Hollywood in 2016 and became a household name with her breakout role as Wonder Woman.
Her perfect cheekbones, killer pout, dazzling smile, to-die-for-glow and a pleasing personality have time and again proved that she is a wonder woman in real life too. And just like the rest of the internet, we too keep gushing over her beauty and talent.
That’s Israeli actress Gal Gadot for you!
While she’s known for her killer acting chops and impeccable dress sense, she also serves us with trendy makeup looks ever so often. If you’re looking for celeb makeup style inspiration, stop right here and get that makeup diary out right now!
Here are Gal Gadot’s five stunning looks that serve as perfect makeup takeaways.
- A dusty grey eyeshadow sits on her eyelids and a rosy pink eyeshadow is swept across the lower lashline and pulled to her temples for a trendy look. Highlighted cheekbones and natural lips complete the look.
- Gal stuns in a shimmery bright and vibrant silver eyeshadow and a thick dark line across her lower lash line. Bold brows complement the eyes; with the rest of the makeup kept natural, the focus is on the eyes.
- Perfectly contoured jawline, a nude shade eyeshadow with a hint of copper shimmer on the inner creases suits her to the T. She pairs this look with a warm petal sand shade lip hue and highlighted cupid’s bow and chin.
- She looks flawless in a thick winged liner. The dark berry shade matte lipstick steals the show in this look; the face has been contoured and highlighted to perfection.
- Oozing summer vibes, this light and bright makeup is your inspiration for warm summers. A bright red lipstick is paired with a red blush on the cheeks. Her eye makeup is done artistically with a nude brown base and pops of silver highlights.