A Runway Report
The looks from Days 0 & 1 of the phygital fashion week presented by FDCI X Lakmé Fashion Week 2021 edition were a veritable treat.
The curtains have been raised to the most prestigious fashion week of the year! After its first-ever digital show in 2020, Lakme Fashion Week is back with a first-of-its kind phygital edition of FDCI x Lakmé Fashion Week. And we must admit, it’s getting bigger and better by the year!
Here’s what we spotted!
Complementing the stunning ensembles by the designers were trendy hairstyles and on-point makeup. From stylised curls to textured layers, from dewy makeup to shimmering eyelids, the looks were fascinating and managed to create an extraordinary style statement.
A look at some compelling hair and makeup trends spotted from Day 0 & 1:
- Anamika Khanna’s show set new trends with metallic lips and natural makeup. An easy and effortless style!
- Lakme Salon x Pankaj and Nidhi show made a statement in long cascading waves. The style was flirtatious and suitable for all occasions
- Arpita Mehta x Logitech show was all about bronze dewy makeup and shimmering lids that added a dash of pizzaz to the overall look!
- Shantanu and Nikhil presented on-point looks with glamorous scrunched curls, perfect for those glam night outs with the girls’.
- Geisha Designs brought to the fore soft, romantic and dewy makeup pressing upon minimalistic looks being the trendsetters of the day.
- INIFD X GENNEXT show focussed on braided updos being the perfect style for sporty outdoor activities. Make them your own now!
- Akshat Bansal–Bloni show harped on braided knotted updos that lent a futuristic and fancy touch to the style!