If you’re looking for the latest makeup, hair trends and outfits to upgrade your style, you’ve come to the right place!
Day 4 witnessed an exceptional line-up of designers – Prreeti Jaiin Nainutia, Payal Singhal, Siddhartha Tytler, Nitin Bal Chauhan, Samant Chauhan and Manish Malhotra, who showcased their versatile, innovative and outstanding designs and collections. The presentations were a mix of grand, glamorous, trendy, quirky, breezy and cool.
Scroll down for a roundup of dazzling runway styles and trends from day 4 of FDCIxLFW.
- Prreeti Jaiin Nainutia’s ‘Nirmooha’ was an ode to the swinging 70’s. The collection also tried to convey a message of freedom on caged birds’. The styles were a mix of retro spunk with a modern twist in feather prints, geometric abstract grids and fluid beads. A knotted updo and bright red lipstick completed the hair and makeup looks.
- Payal Singhal and R|Elan’s collaboration for ‘kismet’, a collection of Indian athlesiure wear saw a playful, easygoing, laidback, elegant and fun line of clothing. The hairstyles were kept, loose and flowing and makeup minimalistic to match the style.
- The ‘Studio 54’ collection by Siddhartha Tytler witnessed fun, flirty and very bold styles reflective of the 80’s with tweaks to suit the styles of today. Glamorous updos were paired perfectly with smokey eyes and dramatic lips to complete the look.
- Nitin Bal Chauhan’s collection was inspired by the dawn of the artificial intelligence age. New-age fabrics and metallic colours were used for the collection. The looks were intense with dramatic high ponytails and no-makeup-makeup looks.
- The exquisite florals, shimmer, shine and flowy fabrics from the “New Born” collection by Samant Chauhan was all about celebrating life your own way. Braided hairstyles complemented the light and neutral toned makeup.
- The evening ended on a high note with a powerful, splendid and luxurious display of designs by Manish Malhotra in various fabrics and shades of pink, blue, lilac, silver, black, white and gold. Grand updos matched well with the shimmery glitter makeup.